Inca Clinic has a set of core capabilities that can be used by different types of healthcare settings, including:
- Travel Clinics: accurate travel health assessments and travel itinerary documentation, along with features to maximise clinic revenue.
- Pharmacies: general purpose vaccine management (e.g., flu) and travel health allowing pharmacists to adhere to clinic protocols such as PGD’s.
- Corporates: demonstrate good corporate governance by ensuring employees are accurately assessed and correctly vaccinated for travel and placement overseas.
- Public Health Service Providers: manage national or regional records for large numbers of patients.
- Occupational Health: design health assessments such a pre-employment or deployment medicals. Manage critical vaccines such as Hepatitis B and other vaccines related to occupational health.
Inca Clinic and be tailored to align with the needs and practices of your healthcare sector. For example:
- Vaccines can be added configure to conform to national or clinic policies,
- Defining health assessments that ask the important questions of patients, and have the answers added to the patients’ records,
- Using the roster and appointments system to allow patients book online and/or frontdesk staff to make bookings,
- Care Pathways ensure clinical users follow the same process for a given type of consultation.
These are just some of the many ways in which Inca Clinic can be configured to deal with different needs.