We all very please to let you know that the last version of Inca Clinic is now available. Its packed full of new and improved features. To see whats new and improved visit the Autumn 12 Release Page
If you’ve haven’t tried Inca Clinic why not take out a free 15 day trial now… Sign Up and you’ll be live in 5 minutes
- Add Past Vaccines: This feature has been redesigned making it faster and easier to accurately capture a patients past vaccine history. Learn more about this improved feature.
- Substitute Vaccines: This feature allows you to switch vaccine brands part way through a vaccine schedule. For example if you start with Rabies HDCV you can switch to Rabipur from the Vaccine Administration page without the need to reschedule. Learn about using this new feature
- Add new medical terms during consultation. You can add your own free text medical history terms during a consultation while keeping control and avoiding clutter. Learn more
- Vaccine Cover by Employee: If you look after the vaccines and travel health issues on behalf of a company or NGO you can now create a report showing the vaccine cover status of those employees and save the report in Excel format. Learn how to use this new feature
- Improvements to the Patient Communicator: You can now filter vaccines by schedule type. This enables you to, for example, send reminders to just patients who have received a primary course of a vaccine. See this example