Inca Clinic can be used as your core occupational health record system.
You can allow patients to enter their basic data (name, address, DoB, etc.) and also fill out a health assessment specific to the type of consultation you are conducting, all before they visit your clinic.
Inca Clinic’s Patient Assessment module has the flexibility to enable you to build your own health assessment questionnaires, using a range of question types and response rules. All these questions and answers can be stored in the patients’ records and tracked over time.
Inca Clinic’s real strength is in its ability to record vaccine schedules, automate reminders and track progress. Important occupational health vaccines, such as Hep B and Flu, can be managed easily using Inca Clinic
Lab orders, such as blood tests, can be recorded, and the results uploaded as attachments.
The prices of your consultation fee, products (such as medical kits) and lab orders appear on your patient’s invoice at the end of the visit. Corporate accounts can be set up, and you can send detailed statements to each account at the end of any given billing period.
Inca Clinic also allows you to roster medics to clinics and to make appointments for patients. If you wish, some or all of the rosters can be made available on your web site, allowing patients to book appointments themselves.
Inca Clinic is suitable – and proven – in clinics of all sizes. Our customers simply require a laptop or desktop, with a modern browser; Inca Clinic runs “in the cloud”, in world-class data centres. Small clinics can “pay as you go”, while larger clinics can take advantage of the scalability of the system and allow medics to access the system from any location.
Inca Clinic saves you considerable time. For example:
- Patients can enter their own information into the system, and complete medical questionnaires.
- It automatically adds the consultation fee and other items to the patient’s invoice.
- It can produce reports that otherwise would be tedious and time-consuming, such as vaccine cover status of all employees in a given company.
- It can automatically send reminders to patients for their appointments, cutting out a time-consuming task, and helping to keep your appointment book full.
- You can easily monitor the performance of your clinic. Inca Clinic comes with a standard set of reports that help you to monitor your clinic(s). You, or we, can add the reports that you need to help grow your clinics and adopt best practice throughout.
Inca Clinic is an extremely useful system to help you to train your staff. They can be trained on what information to capture from each patient, the set of steps that are important for each type of consultation, which medical questionnaires to use, and so on.