Immunisation management for Public Health service providers
The core strength of Inca Clinic is its ability to accurately and comprehensively record patient immunisation information. Key capabilities include:
- It records the date, administration site and batch number of each dose.
- It can manage the vaccinations for children, adolescents and adults.
- It has clear protocol-driven vaccine scheduling.
- It automatically registers when further doses are due, and sends reminders.
- It allows patients and/or clinics to book appointments, making it friendly for patients and helping to fill clinic slots.
- It allows patients and/or medics to fill-in medical questionnaires, and stores the responses with the patient’s record.
Ease of Use
Inca Clinic has an intuitive graphics interface, and all of the relevant details can be recorded quickly. For example, it allows sites and batch numbers of vaccines to be recorded with a few simple clicks.
A patient’s previous and planned doses, and disease coverage, can be seen in a graph and in a table.
Inca Clinic is configured by your medics to store the details of each vaccine that you work with, and the schedules that each supports. Contraindications and restrictions (e.g., age restrictions) can also be recorded, and warnings are available to medics when choosing a vaccine for a patient. (Prescriptions, lab orders and invoicing are also supported.)
Budgetary Flexibility, Clinical Compliance and Scalability of the System
Inca Clinic is licenced per user, allowing customers to “pay as they grow”. The best way to adopt the system is to install it in one to three clinics, and have it grow from there.
Inca Clinic runs in some of the world’s largest data centres, on top of the HIPAA and NHS IG compliant platform Salesforce.com. That platform supports some customers with 100,000 users. Our customers require only a laptop or desktop, with a modern browser.
Each customer of Inca Clinic has its own database. Incaplex employees have no access to that data unless this is granted for short periods (e.g., for support). Each customer’s employees access their shared instance of Inca Clinic, irrespective of their physical location, and that system can be centrally monitored and managed.
Inca Clinic is well proven, with many reference customers. Most customers use the system unmodified other than their preferred medical configuration. However, we are flexible and, from time to time, we extend the system to suit particular needs.